- Strong heavy duty design and tipping mechanism, the BMD 300 can easily handle loads of up to 300kg with ease of controls
- Climbing ability of up to 20 degree inclines
- 4 wheel drive mode and removable centre wheel for service
- Ergonomic design and in combination with speed and large productivity, the product can allow a multitude of applications
- Ideal for small spaces, its dimensions allow passage through doorways and in confined spaces
- Easy to move around, when turning or working on slopes
- Gearbox with 4 forward gears. Also equipped with reverse gear and disc brakes
- 4 x Multipurpose tyres
- Faster, more flexible than a track driven dumper
- Quick changeover to flatbed mode
- Loading ramp available as an option, foldable and easily transportable High grade components conforming to latest quality standards Designed to the latest European health and safety standards
- User and service friendly, maximise operator productivity
- Engine positioned to allow easy access and service.
- The HONDA industrial engine GXV160 / 5.5Hp, conforms to the latest anti-pollution standards.
- Equipped with parking disc brake for total operator security
- Centre wheel engaging 4 wheel drive when loaded on rough terrain
- The lower position of the skip permits fast tipping with no strain or operator fatigue.
- Perfectly balanced when working with full load.
- All 4 wheels are identically sized and easy to replace
- Additional bearings to support axle and strengthening plate
- Bottom protection plate to avoid damage by stones
- Reduced maintenance
Belle BMD300 Minidumper
The BMD motorized pedestrian 4-wheel drive Minidumper is designed for loading and transporting with speed, greater flexibility and maneuverability . It can accommodate all kind of loads, on any terrain, for various applications in construction as well as in landscaping and agricultural work.
We usually despatch orders same day if order received before 1pm. A VAT receipt is included.
|Free Delivery on this product (Subject to postcode availability)|
|Options above only available for England, Wales and parts of Scotland.|