- Block Lifter DQ103
- Used to remove gaped blocks from paving for repairs.
- Fitted with hardened wedge.
- Fully adjustable: 90 – 270mm
- Galvanised finish to prevent corrosion
- Rubber handles for comfort and good grip
- Gap Wedge also available. (See DQ102)
Block Paving Lifter.
Used to lift out Blocks from Block Paving to enable Repairs or Adjustment which have been fully gaped ready for lifting etc.. .
Soft Grip Rubber Handles
Hardened Steel Wedge (replaceable)
Robust Galvanised Finish
These lifters will not lift out jointed or tight blocks and are only designed to lift and not joint the paving.
Please see the Gap Wedge or Sets DQ102 DQ103
Out of stock
We usually despatch orders same day if order received before 1pm. A VAT receipt is included.
|Standard Delivery available|
|Express Delivery available|
|Options above only available for England, Wales and parts of Scotland.|
Buy from our extensive catalogue of professional products.
Products bought earn points, buy more, earn more!
Redeem points at any time for any monthly reward gifts available.