The DQ28 External Bricklaying Corner Profiles eliminates any need for corner building and is available in two sizes 6′ or 8′ (See other profile sets).
Providing a firm corner post from which the user can lay to the line right from the start, this means faster bricklaying.
The user can lay 25 courses to the line from the D.P.C. with the 6′ Profile, 30 courses with the 8′ Profile.
The Profiles sit back off the brickwork to enable to point behind the profile as you go.
With the 8′ Bricklaying Profile the user can brick/build to 2′ above the first staging so the first lift is well above the scaffolding.
They are supplied with all fixings and instructions and are fully adjustable in all directions to enable an accurate line both vertical and horizontal.
As an Extra we also supply Block Builders which can be used over the external profiles. These enable both Facework and Blockwork to be built together from the same profile. A very popular extra. See part number DQ21 with sets DQ32 & DQ33
- Fast and simple to use
- Both profile and fixings are of an all steel construction giving durability and a long life
- Profile sits off brickwork to enable pointing behind as you go
- Supplied with full instructions
- Sold in pairs, 2 pairs or individually
- External, Internal, Intermediate Sets supplied as you wish (please call)