Laser welded for increased toughness, the Premier P5-CM is a premium adaptation of the P4-CM, manufactured with high levels of diamond concentration and smart bonds that perfectly interact with each other.
As a multi-purpose blade, the P5-CM precisely cuts across a huge variety of materials due to it being cleverly designed with three segment types.
The suitable materials range from reinforced concrete to engineering brick or roof tiles making it ideally suited for all levels of users and all types of projects.
The P5-CM Diamond Blade is available in 3 sizes: 300mm, 350mm or 450mm.
- Multi-Purpose – suitable for universal concrete, hard materials, building materials, universal stone and asphalt
- Premium steel alloy core with slots (gullets) – enables faster cooling by allowing water or air to flow between segments
- Cooling holes – prevents overheating and so allows use across different materials
- Three styles of segments – creates versatility as blade to be used across different materials
- Large segment width – gives longer product life as whole segment width can be used
- Wet & Dry application – using water helps the blade keep cool as it cuts away, but P5-CM can also be used dry