New Van Vault Stacker XL S10890
*DUE IN STOCK MID/LATE AUGUST*
LOAD IT. LOCK IT.
Safe and secure drawer solution for protecting tools in commercial vehicles.
Customise your vehicle storage to suit. The Stacker XL is ideal for larger power tools in the secure drawers.
Useful on its own, the Stacker XL also expands your other Van Vault storage setup by combining with the Van Vault 2 or another Stacker XL, stack together without taking up any more floor space in your van.
The smooth-action drawer secures your tools but keeps them accessible.
The Stacker XL is certified by Secured by Design, the UK’s Police approved standard.
- MODEL NUMBER: S10890
- COATING and FINISHING TYPE: Fully Phosphated and Powder-Coated CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: Sheet Steel
- FITTING TYPE: Four reinforced Fixing Points with M10 Bolts and Shear Nuts
- LOCKING SYSTEM TYPE: 70mm Disc Lock
- KEYS: Supplied with 3 x unique 3 Van Vault dimple keys
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 910 (L) x 485 (D) x 313 (H)
- INTERNAL SIZE: 885 (L) x 390 (D) x 227 (H)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Secure Storage Vehicle Drawer
- WEIGHT: 39kg
View all Van Vault products
- Independently tested, approved and certified by Sold Secure and Secured by Design
- Built with a solid steel construction with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection
- Fitted with a highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc lock
- The VAULTLOCK™ is positioned deep within the body of the drawer protected by a hardened steel plate
- Heavy duty roller bearings combined with full drawer runners provide a smooth drawer action
- Pre-drilled fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor – instructions and anti-theft bolts supplied
- Soft foam insert protects tools from damage
- Steel grip handles for easy opening
- Supplied with 3 keys
- Load capacity: 300kg
We usually despatch orders same day if order received before 1pm. A VAT receipt is included.
Find out more
|Standard Delivery available
|Express Delivery available
|Options above only available for England, Wales and parts of Scotland.