- Independently tested, approved and certified by Sold Secure and Secured by Design
- Built with a 3mm steel construction with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection
- Fitted with two highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc locks
- The VAULTLOCK™ is positioned deep within the body of the box, protected by a hardened steel plates
- The reinforced lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks
- Drop down recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting
- Wide mouth drop front for greater access and visibility of contents inside
- Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked
- Strong gas strut support arms ensures a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space
- 4 reinforced fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor – instructions and anti-theft bolts supplied
- Supplied with 3 keys (per lock)
New Van Vault XL S10840
Providing your tools maximum secure storage.
Keep more of your equipment safe with the Van Vault XL. When you need bigger tools, you need a bigger vehicle security box.
Suited to larger vehicles, you can take more with you without the worry of theft. That means everything is on hand and every job can be completed.
The XL is accredited by the UK’s official police initiative – Secured by Design.
- MODEL NUMBER: S10840
- COATING and FINISHING TYPE: Fully Phosphated and Powder-Coated
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: 3mm Sheet Steel
- FITTING TYPE: Four reinforced Fixing Points with M10 Bolts and Shear Nuts
- LOCKING SYSTEM TYPE: 70mm Disc Locks
- KEYS: Supplied with 3 x unique 3 Van Vault dimple keys
- EXTERNAL SIZE: 1190 (L) x 645 (D) x 635(H)
- INTERNAL SIZE: 1150 (L) x 580 (D) x 595 (H)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Secure Storage Vehicle Box
- WEIGHT: 82kg
Out of stock
We usually despatch orders same day if order received before 1pm. A VAT receipt is included.
|Free Delivery on this product (Subject to postcode availability)|
|Options above only available for England, Wales and parts of Scotland.|